Tenants fees explained
Below is a brief breakdown of our standard tenant fees and also a note on some which may apply depending on the circumstances. For more information about tenants fees explained please contact us on 01273 778877 or by email us here.
Initial administration fee
What is covered?
- Referencing (which is likely to include a credit check, employer check (or accountants report of provision of SA302 Self Assessment form if self employed), current or previous landlord check, and any other information that may help assess the affordability of the tenant.
- Drawing up the Tenancy Agreement.
- Drawing up the Inventory & Schedule of Condition.
- Move out inspection at the end of the Tenancy
£190.00 (including VAT) for the first tenant
£190.00 (including VAT) for each additional tenant
Other fees which may apply
- Guarantor – Depending upon your individual circumstances and the recommendations of our referencing agency you may be required to provide a Guarantor. Your Guarantor would be referenced to ensure that they have sufficient financial standing s to cover the overall rental commitment in the event that you, as the tenant, are unable to pay your rent. The fee is payable in respect of each Guarantor
£190.00 (including VAT) for each Guarantor
The Property Ombudsman – Redress scheme contact number 01722 333306 If you feel you have been unfairly treated and suffered a financial loss the Property Ombudsman will consider your case free of charge.
As an agency we don’t subscribe to a client money protection insurance however we are covered by the Allianz professional indemnity insurance cover which insures against losses arising from Fraud or Dishonesty by employee, director or partner.