Guide Price 1,250,000 to £1,350,000
A most attractive and substantial double fronted Victorian Villa of considerable character, situated in a sought after location in the heart of Hove with its extensive shops,restaurants.and cafe culture.This superb house provides fabulous accommodation with superbly proportioned rooms, featuring six bedrooms, three bathrooms, a delightful walled garden and a self-contained lower ground floor apartment.
The approach to this property is both stylish and elegant and internally, the home offers comfortable living accommodation with an on trend Scandi inspired theme throughout. The spacious living room complete with period features boasts a large bay window, marble fireplace surround, original cast iron fireplace in the dining area and wooden flooring. The kitchen breakfast room is a perfect environment for the family to come together at meal times and offers plenty of storage cupboards and integrated appliances. The study on this floor makes an ideal office space for those who wish to work from home.
On the first floor, there are three double bedrooms with the two principle rooms having large bay windows. There is a family bathroom that services two bedrooms on the floor and the master bedroom offers a plush en-suite bathroom. Further up the home, the second floor has three further double bedrooms, one with an ornate fireplace, a further family bathroom and an extremely useful utility room.
There is a superb lower ground floor flat that could be incorporated into the main residence itself or alternatively, could be used as a self-contained flat. This therefore could be suitable for a home and income set-up, potential granny annexe or an ideal teenagers getaway!
Externally, the rear walled garden offers a tranquil retreat from the stress of modern life with a low maintenance layout and peaceful setting.
Double Fronted Hove Villa
Self Contained Apartment
Moments From Seafront
Close To Hove Station
Period Detailing Throughout
Rarely Available Property
Sought After Area
Close To Excellent Schools
Wonderful Family Home
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Osborne Villas, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2RA, UK